Thursday, August 4, 2016

Things I Love Thursday..8/4/16

While every week is fairly easy to come up with a number of things that I love, this week it seems it's even easier. It feels like a holiday week and it's hard to remember that it's really only a holiday for my husband and I. That being said, we've got so many great things going and a great many things to be happy about.

* Our 3rd wedding anniversary-we celebrated our third wedding anniversary yesterday. It doesn't seem like 3 years already and although that's not all that long, we've had some fantastic memories in those 3 years. We had a low-key celebration since we now have a baby and babies necessitate either lots of planning or a low-key night. We opted for the latter and had steaks on the grill, boston creme cake (a first for me), and a celebratory drink. What a fun, quiet celebration.

* Seeing my husband play with our son. It's such an amazing joy seeing my husband and making up voices for stuffed animals and playing with our son.  Seeing them play wrestle on the floor only shows what fun things are to come since our son is only six months old. Oh the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments, so please let me know what you think.